Friday 27 December 2013

6 Word Memoir #4: Grandeur


Writer's Note
This is my favourite of the 6 Word Memoirs that I created. Many people strive for success, fame, or greatness, though I have decided that I want to aim for something higher. I find that many people who achieve notoriety do not actually deserve what they have accomplished. Rather than just wanting to be seen as great, I want to be someone who is worthy of this notoriety. I felt that a statue accurately represented this idea, as a statue is built to commemorate someone who has achieved greatness. The text stands like a noble proclamation, a declaration of who I want to be. In this photo, I used a handful of effects, including solarization, manipulation of brightness and contrast, gradients, and other effects to get the desired look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment