Monday 9 December 2013

Log Book: Finale

There is no picture to accompany this post, even though it has been a while since I've posted a log book update. This is because last week was show week, which you may have deduced from previous posts. The performances of Shrek the Musical have finally arrived, and ended quicker than anyone would've expected. The whole experience was wonderful and fantastic and the cast I was fortunate to be a part of quickly became very closely knit. It was well worth several months of work and two and a half hours of makeup every day. It was worth every moment, and was an incredible experience in its entirety. It seems strange to say, but I'm sure most of us would agree that we wouldn't mind giving up more Sunday afternoons or getting up early for rehearsal if we could do it all again. So, after all that happened, I don't regret doing Shrek the musical, despite how much I didn't want it last year.  In fact, I don't think I would've enjoyed it more if we had done a different musical. And now, it has all come to a close, though the cast has yet to dissolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment