Monday 30 December 2013

Reading Assignment #7: Creating Conversations

Shrek the Musical (118)

Donkey @captainfuzz
@layers SHREK! Oh man this is so great! Two STALWART friends of on a whirl-wind adventure!! Aren't you excited? #roadrip #bestfriends

Shrek @layers
@captainfuzz Listen. We are NOT friends, we are just going to get this princess and THATS IT. And stop singing!! #whyme #donkeysshouldnttalk

Princess Fiona @princesslonely
@layers Did I hear correctly? A brave night and his stalwart friend are coming to rescue me? Hooray! I'll be ready! #excited #finally #love

Shrek @layers
@princesslonely Yes, we're coming. But we are still NOT FRIENDS, OKAY? #nomoredonkeys #lessonlearned

Donkey @captainfuzz
@layers Oh come on Shrek, that's not true. HEY! Is that a castle I see up ahead? I think we are getting close! #frenemies #castle #exciting

Shrek @layers
This is it! Man, the size is great, but just look at the location! #haha Now crossing the bridge to the dragon's keep #adventure #lava

Donkey @captainfuzz
@layers WAIT hooold up. You expect me to just prance across this rickety bridge over a boiling lake of lava? #noway #tooscary @goinghome

Shrek @layers
@captainfuzz Oh come on, you're already half way there! Just WALK. I won't let you fall. #sigh #justkeepswimming #almostthere

Donkey @captainfuzz
OH MAN what did I do to deserve my amazing friend @layers! We crossed that bridge TOGETHER! That's what I'm talkin bout! #bringiton #nowwhat

Shrek @layers
@captainfuzz Okay, now you wait here, I'm gonna go get the princess and take care of the dragon. #brb #heregoesnothing

Princess Fiona @princesslonely
THEY ARE HERE! I mean, of course they are. I knew it would be today! I bet my prince is so handsome! #excited #finally #truelove #itstoday

Donkey @captainfuzz
@layers SHREK!! I FOUND THE DRAGON! AAHHHHHHHH!! #idontwannadie #help #sos #pleasesendhelp

Donkey @captainfuzz
@layers This just got weird. The dragon just fell in love with me or something! Come quick Shrek!! #awkward #help

Shrek @layers
@princesslonely Sorry for the detour- gotta go save my ass. #herotime @captainfuzz I'm coming. Just cuddle while you wait #sorrynotsorry

Princess Fiona @princesslonely
@layers YOU DIDN'T SLAY THE DRAGON?!! Oh boy. This is bad. Very bad. This is all wrong! #youredoingitwrong #fail #lordhelpus

Shrek @layers
@princesslonely @captainfuzz There. We are free. Everyone happy now? Good, now let's go. #keepmoving #relax #safe

Princess Fiona @princesslonely
@layers You did it! I'm sorry I doubted you... I mean, you're a little unorthodox, but you rescued me!! #hooray #finallyfree #myhero

Princess Fiona @princesslonely
Oh no... This can't be. My night turned out to be an ogre! This is all so wrong. Everything is going wrong. #worstdayever #depressed

Shrek @layers
@princesslonely Look Princess, Lord Farquaad sent me to rescue you, okay? HE wants to marry you. #ofcourse #whatdidiexpect #nolove

Donkey @captainfuzz
Hey, now that we rescued this princess, I could be ANYTHING! I could go to carnivals, or pull beer wagons even! @layers #whoyouldyoube

Shrek @layers
@captainfuzz Well, I guess I'd be a hero. Someone people look up to... Instead of just running away in fear. #iwish

Princess Fiona @princesslonely
Soon I'll be with my true love and the curse will be broken... I won't have to hide my face anymore at night #soon #iwish #itwillallbeokay

Donkey @captainfuzz
@princesslonely Princess!! What happened to you? You were all pretty and normal looking outside! #confused #whathappened

Princess Fiona @princesslonely
@captainfuzz Donkey! This.. is a curse. Whatever you do, you can't tell Shrek... or anyone!! No one can know! #secret #orelse

Shrek @layers
Maybe the Princess isn't so bad after all. But she couldn't love me, could she? I'm an ogre... Well, here goes nothing. #wishmeluck #inlove

No comments:

Post a Comment