Sunday 29 December 2013

Reading Assignment #5: Character Tweets

Shrek the Musical
Tweets by Shrek

Why are there fairy-tale creatures on my swamp?! Nobody seems to get it- it's MY SWAMP! Why can't they just leave me alone? #iwish #annoying

Off to get my swamp back, last thing I needed was a SINGING donkey! I hope it gets hit by a carriage or something.. #sorrynotsorry

Found Duloc. Looks like this Lord Farquaad guy is compensating for something with his castle though. #ifyouknowwhatimean #funny #tinyking

Apparently Lord Overcompensation wants me to find a princess for him before giving me my swamp back. MY swamp. #badday #seriouslyitsmyswamp

SOMEONE MAKE THIS STUPID DONKEY STOP SINGING RIGHT NOW. Never going on a road trip without duct tape again. #lessonlearned #whyme

Just saw a cat wearing boots and a hat. Is this stuff normal outside the swamp? Why didn't HE get arrested too? #strangeworld

Finally at the castle. Dragon, princess, and out. Let's get this over with. Also, apparently Donkey is afraid of heights. #imaknight

Found the delusional princess... and the dragon is in love with Donkey. What a weird day. #thisiswhyilivealone #imouttahere

Just as I expected. The princess was expecting a Prince Charming, not some big, stupid ugly ogre. I hate people. #duh #beinglikedisoverrated

Ya know, my life would be a lot better if I were a hero. I could do anything... That's who I'd be. #iwish #ifonly #bigbrightbeatifulworld

The princess is kinda nice after all. But even if I did like her- not saying I do- 'cuz I don't. But she's a princess, and I'm...an ogre #if

Some friends Donkey and Fiona turned out to be. Backstabbing jerks. #lessonlearned #gonnabuildawall #nevercomingback #noplacelikeswamp

Apparently I was wrong- Fiona likes me! But with the wedding, its too late now... Still hate Donkey a bit. #frenemies #crushed #lovesucks

Crashing a wedding. Wish me luck. #howdidigetmyselfintothis #noturningback #yolo #brb

IT JUST HAPPENED!! Officially married to an ogre princess and much less confused now. #wow #solucky #imabeliever #vivalarevolution

No comments:

Post a Comment